Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Fishes


I got most of my discus from Tropical Fish of Garden Grove. The price is good for these Malaysian discus. Another one of my favorite discus store is Total Fish and Pets in Alhambra. This store has high quality Malaysian discus, all trained on pellets! Lot of variety and price is decent. They have Wild discus which doesn't come along often. Highly recommended. Shipment may vary. 
Tropical Fish of Garden Grove, $75  on 5/15/15
Yellow Pigeon 5/17/15 $70 at Total Fish and Pets
Red Melon  5/17/15 $70 at Total Fish and Pets


Supposedly this is the last to my collection. 4in Albino Platinum $150, the most expensive discus of all the ones I have. Purchased 4/17/2015 at Tropical Fish of GG.

 Bought this from a friend, Golden Spotted Discus is a 6in male. $40, such a great deal for this colorful giant. I named him Big Joe.


Got this 5.5' wild discus at Total Fish and Pets for $120. This wild discus is hard to find, especially this one came from the Amazon River.

 
Got this 4' melon red discus on Valentine's Day for $80. Particularly picked the one with the most uniform red. 

This is the first acquired discus. A medium sized turquoise, about 3inches when I brought it home on 11/2/2014. $35


This pigeon blood discus is about 4.5' when I brought it home 11/12/2014. $80


This blue diamond is about 4.5' when I brought it on 12/20/2014. $70


This snake skin pair was purchased unintentionally on 1/17/2015. I came to the store looking for a red discus, came across this pair laying eggs on the wall! I just have to get them! My very first pair!  One is 5 inches, the other one is 4.5 inches. $110 each, $220 for the pair. At this point I don't know which one is a male or female until they spawn.

Got this yellow discus on 2/7/2015. It is about 4 inches; $75.

Got this pigeon blood on 2/28/15 for $80. Suppose to be a yellow pigeon blood.

Got this 5 inch orange discus for $50. It is cheap because it has only one eye. I felt bad for it plus this orange color I don't have yet.


Three Albino Corycats. I heard they are schooling fish so I got three. They are pretty active cleaning the sand and gravel. They were on sale at PetSmart. They make a lively cleanup crew.
 
Three Clown Loaches, about 2in. A must have with discus. Pretty and lively. Good bottom feeder crew.

A friend gave me three 4in Roseline sharks on 3/29/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment